miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

... My Family...

By concept family (from Latinfamilia) is a group of people affiliated by consanguinityaffinity, or co-residence/shared consumption. Members of the immediate family may include a spouse, parent, brother and sister, and son and daughter.
My family have two main origins, from my dad side Spain and from my mom side is Aruba (part of the kingdom of Netherlands) and this is a problem in the World Cup season. 
I can talks for years about my family, the crazy things the moments that we lived together how everyone in their own way are so wise... OK, let me talk to you about my dad.

<<<MY DAD>>>

Edgar Vicente Peña Tua
-5ft 10in tall-Beautiful straight gray hair (use to be black)-Amazing eyes and the color is kind of honey mixed with green.-Mechanical Engineer (the best mechanical Engineer that Venezuela have)-The most frightening voice if he is mad, but if he is happy the most sweet voice of all!


OK my dad! he is the man that I am most proud of in the hole world, he help me through every moment in my live the hard and the most harder one. He has been with me and the full family since the beginning and I know how difficult that is. He came from a really tough neighborhood, he start working when he was 13 years old because he need to help his mother to feed his other 2 younger brothers and sister. He start working as a helper in a fruit stand vending in the street and then after time he graduate from high school, and start working on hos dream to be an engineer, He work and study at the same time form 6 years and after a lot of struggle he make his dream come true and he graduate. with really good grades one of the first on his class full of energy and enthusiasm for the future. After his graduation his got a job in my city Punto Fijo, Falcon, Venezuela. He has a temper but how doesn't?. one of the most amazing things that happened to him was that he got a job in PDVSA the main oil company in my country, and guess what? his boss was my Grandfather, my mom's father.

<<<MY MOM>>>

Roxeny Maribel Rivas Amaya


This Story is almost written by the destiny, my mommy...-5ft 6in tall -Curly beautiful brown hair-Deep brown eyes-The best cooker in the world -A psychiatrist to my madness -The best Councillor that money can buy -Simply a Super hero,  MY SUPERHERO! #JustSaying-Mayor in Computer System (she never exercise her career she was a staying at home mother)

My mom (according to her) she has no intention to date my father actually she had another boyfriend but in less than  a year my mom finish that relationship and after 6 moths she was with my dad. hehehehe he was pushy  (my mom says) he propose to her 6 month after they get boyfriend and girlfriend. and they get marry 6 month after the engagement. my mom is the sweeties  person in this world and she can handle almost everything she is calm an collected all the time (sometime even when it hurts) she's the woman that I admire the most, she has been with me since my birth and promise to be with me till the end (even if I run away from her)   she's definitely the most perfect human been in the planet.

<<<MY SISTERS>>>

The Three Musketeers.

1-ANDREA AVISAID PENA RIVAS (me)
2-HOSSANA ANDREINA PENA RIVAS
3-ROXED ANABEL PENA RIVAS

<<<HOSSANA>>>

My first sister, the second of the pack my first lill girl.
-5ft 4in-Straight long brown hair-Brown almond eyes -Intelligent as hell (sorry for the expression)-A Lawyer-A fighter (yes a lawyer and a fighter is the same)-Stubborn-Beautiful singer-She loves everyone

She is one of the kind she know how to get in troubles, not always how to get out of them but she know how to get in! hehehe she is the perfect combination between intelligent and beautiful (like me, it is something that runs in the family) heheh! my sister is one of those loyal friends that now almost doesn't exist. she is kind and love helping people, she sings like an angel and she is getting better and better in that everyday. she has a temper (from dads side) and sometimes she can be impossible to deal with but at the end she get herself together and act normal again. her birthday is in March 7,1994 so she have 20 years old now one of the youngest in our family to graduate. I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!    

<<<ROXED>>>


The little one.-5ft 4in-Straight short black hair-Brown BIG almond eyes -Musician-Architecture School-Stubborn-She has a temper

She is a girl full of enthusiasm, musician she with 17 years old already plays 2 instruments the piano and violin she is extremely intelligent she also recently graduated from high school so, she's now in the journey to find a University to start her career in architecture. she is dedicated, kind also really stubborn but she is the one that i can trust to say almost anything. shes is the little one, the baby in the family but also she is a really young but focus little woman in how you can trust.

My family seems nice, we have like everyone ups and downs, but the nice thing in my family is that everyone of us support each others and give respect and love as should be!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario