miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

My Free Time

   I don't have enough free time; I mean I'll love to have more. 

   My favorite activity when I have free time is one that makes me feel really good, let me share my emotions and express my feelings, if I'm in an stressful environment it help me to find my focus and  my "Zen".

   When I was 6 years old I were in kindergarten then I use to sing a lot and my teachers in that moment make a show for our parents. Guess who was singing?  Everything starts in that moment. Then I join almost every Glee Club in my middle school, high school, University and also my church choir. My live had been involved in music since I can remember. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, everyone except my parents (they have no knowledge about music whatsoever). 

   Being in the Glee Club in my schools help me to develop confidence and actually (even if it sound bored or supper geek) everyone want to be part of the group but just a few could join the club after all the auditions.

   The experience in my church has been the best experience in my live, it help me no just to see myself as a person who can make a difference but, furthermore that I can make an impact in other people with my words and with my music. I can talk deep issues with others and make them know that I understand their problems and I can help them.

  The first time in my live that I performed in front of more than a thousand persons was a live changing experience and made me realize that singing and be surrounded by music is something that I want for the rest of my live.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario